Monday, November 3, 2008

Thinking Angel Folk Art Painting ON SALE


Today I am putting my original oil painting "Contemplation" on Ebay. This is a large painting with a poem I wrote painted around the edges. Its time to sell this piece. I will use the profits to stock up on giclee prints and greeting cards of my images for the 2008 holiday season. I am hoping the eBay market will find the perfect customers for this piece. It might make a lovely Christmas gift for someone. And I have a low reserve - so it might make an affordable gift as well.


FOR DETAILS ON THIS PAINTING GO TO:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120328495235

2 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Hey Dee, Nice little ditties! I bet they look really good hanging together.
Nance

Kiera Gentry said...

Cool page