Thursday, October 2, 2008

Revised Sweet Clover Painting by Dee Sprague



I created this painting last year for an abstract gallery called GROVE in Aurora NY. When I captured this painting in order to reproduce it for greeting cards I digitally enhanced the colors. The image is very vibrant and the clover revised has become one of my best selling cards at the Ithaca Farmers market. And I am now ready to go back the canvas and repaint this clover. I will be making several large custom clover oil paintings in the 24 by 30 inch size with this the revised colors to match this image. I will be taking custom orders and selling these paintings for $375. If you would like a custom original oil painting of my sweet clover image you can purchase one online on my Etsy site. www.mermaidmessenger.Etsy.com or email me at artofDee@gmail.com. Cheers Dee

2 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Hey Dee- Nice seeing you yesterday at the Market!
-Nance

Not A Mountain said...

I just wandered in and I really enjoy your style. Beautiful texture and use of color.